CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 7

Superbowl

My parents have a huge Superbowl party every year and have been doing it for 19 years now. Everyone we know comes over and even my friends like their party better than any other. This year was smaller than normal (if you consider 30+ small) but it was nice. I watched less than 5 minutes of the game and caught up with some family that I haven't seen in awhile. This is my mom and me at the very end...We were both tired and ready for bed!

4 comments:

  1. You are so blessed Annalise..sounds like everyone had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30+ is a great size for a small party. I want to one day have a real Superbowl Party, just waiting for a bigger tv.
    Im sure getting caught up with family was more fun than watching the game :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good time, even though you didn't watch.

    ReplyDelete