CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 24

Red Potatoes

Anthony and I made a steak dinner tonight since I get off early enough to do it now! He asked for a baked potatoe but when I went to the store I decided to get red potatoes instead. My mom didn't use them much when I was growing up so I was trying to figure out when I started liking them so much. 3 or 4 years ago, we went to MN to stay with my sister for the first time and her and I would always cook dinner. I remember one of the first nights there we made really yummy red potatoes and now whenever I have them I think of her. Now I know why I enjoy having them so much!

4 comments:

  1. I love potatoes anyway they come! Another easy and fun thing to do with red potatoes is slice them really thin, put in a big baggy with olive oil and a bit of salt, pepper, and garlic. Squish around, put on a sprayed baking sheet lined with foil and bake for ? I don't know how long but until they are done!! yummy and it is a weight watchers thing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet memory. I love all potatoes, fried, baked, red, you name it I love it. lol We eat red potatoes with ham hocks and green beans. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We eat mostly red potatoes..all are good with a steak supper

    ReplyDelete