CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 27

Phoenix Open

I come from a family of golfers. My uncle has done landscaping for golf courses since I can remember. Another uncle is a GM at a golf course. My sister worked at one for a long time as the events manager, met her husband there who was an assistant golf pro. My dad, other sister, brother, other brother in law, and Anthony ALL GOLF! So my mom and I don't really fit in since we've never been into it. My sister and brother in law had extra free tickets to the open and we decided to go. I thought it was going to be so boring but it actually turned out to be a fun time. We couldn't bring in phones or cameras so I had to get a picture online. This is one of the guys who Anthony slapped hands with and he came in 2nd. Puma sponsored him so I liked watching him.

1 comment:

  1. I don't get golf either, glad Anthony had a good time.

    ReplyDelete