CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4

Happy Easter!!

Mason had two Easter outfits, both with fuzzy bunny tails and bunny feetys. He looked so cute but his dad thought they were too girly! We had a really great day with both our families. I just wish it didn't go by so fast!



Here are the shots I turned in for my latest photography assignment...we had to do shots of one subject and do adjustments in photoshop. I had a hard time because I didn't want to make drastic adjustments because Mason's perfect the way he is! I'd love your honest feedback as always!




6 comments:

  1. I agree he is perfect....great shots of him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree too, he's just perfect, you did good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute. You took some really good pics. Love the black and white one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos again Annalise! We miss you on the thread...hope things are going ok for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he's perfect the way he is too, but I really love the hands and feet pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics of the baby, Annalise! What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete