CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11

Another Niece or Nephew on the Way!

Today we went to my mom's to hang out. I was with my mom and 2 sisters going through some old clothes when Gretchen (my oldest sister) gave my mom and envelope. I thought it was weird and my mom started screaming...Turns out she is 3 1/2 months pregnant and gave her this card. We were all so excited and couldn't believe it! She went to the doctor and they may have heard two heartbeats! She's due 10-10-10 and I'm so excited that I will soon have a niece/nephew that lives right now the street!

2 comments:

  1. congrats on either a new neice or nephew or both. cute way your sister told your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how nice, great way to tell her. Congratulations on being and auntie again

    ReplyDelete