CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 3

The Dog Park

For a few weeks I was taking Hurley to the dog park every Sunday. Things got busy and we haven't been for awhile so he was excited when we got there. My mom meets me there and we usually spend at least an hour there talking and just watching the dogs. Hurley laid under our bench and would only walk 5 feet away from us and if another dog smelled him he'd hide under the bench again. It's so funny because at Petsmart he wants to play with every dog but when he's free he doesn't want to. My mom and I ended up walking around and he finally went off and played. He sat in front of me for awhile looking out to the other dogs wanting to go play but wouldn't. I find it very relaxing there so I'm going to try to make it a weekly thing to go.

4 comments:

  1. He is a beautiful dog Annalise. That is so great you and your mom get to spend time together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm probably going to have alot of pics of my dogs on my 365. I love them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic from the dog's view! I have lots of pics of my dog too. They do funny things that we should remember, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picture, great you are able to take him to the dog park. I have lots of pictures of my dogs also.

    ReplyDelete