CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 24

Crafty day, finally!

A friend is getting married in May and today we met with her mom and our mutual friend to discuss invitations for the wedding, shower, and bachelorette party. We spent about an hour in Joann's then came back to my house to make up some mock ideas. Her colors are Tiffany blue, black, and white. I think everything is going to turn out beautiful! I'm also making her a guest book as my gift to her.
In other news, my sister and brother in law decided on a name for the baby....Next month I will have a nephew named Mason! She wants his name in the nursery so I got these letters today at Joann's to decorate to match his bedding.

4 comments:

  1. You are going to be one busy young lady. I like the name "Mason"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friends wedding sounds like its going to beautiful. Love the name mason. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you will be busy, how nice of you to make a guest book for her. And how nice to welcome a new nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like those big letters. Good luck and can't wait to see the end product....

    ReplyDelete